I've been absorbed by the Homeschool Blog Awards. But don't worry. I'll be back to a regular posting schedule soon. I was busy getting posts up over at the Homeschool Post all weekend.
In case you missed the memo:
The Homeschool Post's Give-Away Blog Hop is going on right now! Don't miss all the chances to win groovy stuff.
Letter W has been posted in the Homeschool Post's A B See Photomeme. Go add your alpha-photos to the linky! You don't have to post a V - you can pick any letter you like and showcase it there so we can click over to visit your blog.
The Homeschool Blog Awards have begun! Get your graphic and go fill out the nomination forms at the Post now! If you are still wrestling with who to nominate, don't worry - you have until the 30th to decide.
I'll be back after I get back in to my own winning homeschool groove in our little bee hive. We have suitcases left to unpack, housekeeping to do, and our washing machine is still on the fritz... plus a homeschool virtual history co-op to organize! That leaves little time for blogging.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!
If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.
As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.