December 09, 2009

Join Me 4 WW : Silly



I always cheat for Wordless Wednesday. It's too hard to 'keep my mouth shut'.

Morgan actually took this shot. She's my budding 10 year old photographer. She wants to start a family and wedding photography business with me. This is taken in my bathroom - where Mommy and Kohen are making silly faces.

Just look at his wittle face. It lights up my heart.

I love to see him smile at himself in the mirror. His giggles are the stuff that happy is made of.

Want to join me and share your WW links? I'd love to see them.



11 comments:

  1. What a great shot!! You both are so cute! Nice job, Morgan. :D

    LOL - the verification word is unping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I love those little baby smiles and giggles...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hear about young entrepreneurs! You're daughter has a good eye for catching your personalities, and a sweet moment. I bet she'll do well in the photography business.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both have so much personality!

    Love in Christ,

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is sweet!

    When my sister got married in April, her wedding photographer came to the rehearsal dinner with both her children (son and daughter), who she was teaching the ins and outs of photography. The daughter was also at the wedding as one of the "second shooters" (I think there were three total, plus the regular photographer.) The son and daughter were probably 12 or younger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great Wordless Wednesday! Hope you have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baby smiles are the best, although your joy is very apparent in your lovely smile also.

    Your 10 year old has a great natural talent for photography, that is for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that's so sweet that she wants to be a photographer like her Mommy! The photo is very cute. :)

    Allison
    My Wordless Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute little sweet heart

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the comments. She's sure to cherish them. :) I think both of my older ones are GREAT with the camera. 12 yo boy does as good as his 10 yo sister. Maybe we should start a family thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.