December 08, 2009

Meet My Christmas Ornaments...



I'm over at the Homeschool Post today. Follow me by clicking the groovy graphic that I made (that's my Christmas tree - all bokeh-fied and Picniked and stuff). You can come and meet a few of my Christmas Tree ornaments up close and personal over there.

C'mon. You know you wanna!

1 comment:

  1. That wooden rocking horse ornament? I have a few like that, must've been the same kind of set. Probably about as old as yours, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.