March 30, 2010

I Heart Faces: Dramatic Black and White





I love it that my husband is in the reflection of Papa John's glasses. He's a ranch hand out here in the Texas Hill Country on an exotic game ranch. We had the greatest time a few weeks ago riding on the Gator and touring the many hundreds of acres of untamed wilderness where his zebra, elk, deer, and Jacks roam. I'll have to do a photo post about our trip some other time for my Field Trip Foto Friday series.

I'm off to go spend some time with cousin Sara today. We're car schooling. This lovely Texas spring weather is beckoning us outside...

Goodbye!

In Him,



P.S. I entered a different black and white photo over at the Post today! Go see!

P.S.S. This post is my entry in the I Heart Faces dramatic black and white photo challenge for this week. Link yours up in my comment section so I can go see it!

5 comments:

  1. I love this picture! You inspired me to enter the contest:) Although I think my picture is locked, but I can't figure out how to unlock it...oh well I'm trying!!
    http://tinyurl.com/yzmxwwu

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photo, love the reflection in the sunglasses and I love the bokeh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the reflection captured in his glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the reflection in his glasses! Great shot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The reflection makes that an extra fun photo.

    Zebra?! *gasp* I have always wanted a zebra!!! Even now I am resisting the urge to keep one in our yard.

    No joke.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.