April 01, 2010

Homeschool Lunch #6



Time for another episode of Homeschool Lunch!

I want to see what's on your table. Just call me the National Standard of Homeschool Nutrition Czar er Policewoman.

Naw, I'm sure you are feeding your kids yummy, healthy things. I am just fishing for some good ideas. So please, take a picture of your lunch tomorrow and add it to my linky (or any time next week, even - the linky won't close for a while).

Today's lunch was party-inspired... tuna, fruit, cheese, crackers, boiled eggs, pickles and olives. Yesterday we fought over soup and the day before that - soup again. We get tired of soup around here, but I have no time for big meals at lunch. Homeschooling and keeping track of babycake keeps me eating junkfood - er, making quick lunches.

So what are you eating? Inquiring minds wanna know.



Quick Links
MHSL #5

ENTER YOUR LUNCH PHOTO POSTS HERE:

1 comment:

  1. Too late, we already ate. Lunch here is never that lovely and organized and gourmet. It's almost always whatever you want that's available. Some days we don't even eat at the same time. LOL! Yours looks quite beautiful, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.