May 10, 2010

Help the Viking WIN Parents Magazine's Cover Contest



I heard about the Parents.com Cover Contest and couldn't resist uploading a favorite photo of the little Viking. Lo and behold, they sent me an email a few days later that said:

"Your photo is currently in the running to become one of our weekly Reader’s Choice finalists! The photo with the most votes this week will go into our semi-final Reader’s Choice round for a chance to travel to New York City for the Parents Cover Contest Photo Shoot."

I've never been to New York and we'd love to have his handsome mug on Parents Magazine, so would you mind helping us by voting for him? It only takes a few clicks...



You can vote for him daily... Voting ends 05/16/2010.

You can pass this link on and have your mom, uncle, and great-aunt-Sally vote for him, too if you want. The more the merrier!!!

Here's the link:
http://photos.parents.com/category/vote/photo/283001

Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I voted for him :) And really, with that insane cuteness who could possibly be cuter?

    Kathy D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathy. Can you believe he didn't win????

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.