June 30, 2010

B is for Bugging Big-Sis

bugbigsis

Here's my contribution for the ABSee Photomeme Week 2: Letter B. This little baby is always bugging his big siblings. He's one of those kids that will know not to pick up scissors, but grab them and run - squealing all the way. He's the 'writing on the wall' kid... in more ways than one. This morning we've already had one green nursery wall scribbled on and taken the scissors from him twice (I'm not making this up just to have blog material).

But oh, how cute he is. Even when he's misbehaving.

bugging-bigsister

We all love the little bugger so.

What picture did you post this week for the alphabet photo challenge at The Homeschool Post?




6 comments:

  1. Too sweet! I put up W for water

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I think its funny how siblings tend to do that very easy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also did the letter "B" for my Birthday Boy's Breakfast! See here.

    And you're so right, he's a verrrry cute little bugger! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never a dull moment, but you're right... he sure is cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is too cute! It's obvious that he adores his Big Sister.

    ReplyDelete
  6. holy cow! M looks so old and so pretty! =)
    K is getting big! oh my gosh!
    can't believe it!
    :hugs:
    ♥ Manda ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.