July 16, 2010

D is for Digger



ABSee Week 3 is up over at the Homeschool Post. Check out the photos that made the top 6 for last week and be sure to join in the fun if you haven't already!



Week 4 is next Friday and the prize is going to be awarded for July. I'm loving the inspiration of everyone's photos.

1 comment:

  1. You made my 2yo's entire day!!! :)

    Btw, when are you due? Somehow in the midst of all our travel (thank you TX for being slightly cooler when we were there last week!) I've not been able to check blogs as much and I totally missed this announcement!

    Congratulations! Although I've been much more tired with my babies I've had in my 30s (4 out of the 7), I think I've also been able to relax and enjoy them much more!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.