August 16, 2010

Swappishness



Swap gifts are a fun. I love openining my swap package almost as much as I like packing the one I give away.

This month, I swapped with sweet Miss Anna. She's an author at the Post and we found out through swapping that we have a whole lot in common! Seems like everyone I know ends up living in Georgia, though... so I guess we'll have to stay "invisible friends" for now.

Check out what she gave me:

Yummy, soft home-made bees wax lip gloss (my daughter and I fight over it)
Apple Cinnamon cookies
Raspberry Tea mix
Hip black, white and pink desktop notepad

Are you signing up for the next swap today? The swap is now open at the Homeschool Post! It runs for 2 months so that everyone has time to get their gifts out in this busy world we live in. We understand that a homeschool mom is one of the busiest people on the planet!

I hope you'll consider joining us for the August/September swap! It is so much better than getting bills in the mail!

Love in Him,

2 comments:

  1. Always cool to get groovy fun swap stuff in the mail! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just signed up! Thanks for posting about this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.