October 08, 2010

Guest Posts During Relevant



Between my crazy life and this crazy trip, I know I'll be needing help to keep things running around here at the blog. I decided to ask if anyone out there would like to offer a guest post for me while I'm away this month. The dates that I have scheduled are the 19th, 21st, and 23rd of October... but I might need one extra floater just in case.

Let me know if you want to 'bee' a Guest Blogger here!





Thank you to my Sponsors for Relevant:









Amy Loves It!



MoneySavingMom.com

The Old Schoolhouse Magazine



Join Pix-O-Sphere Now! - Family Friendly Photo Community

Relational Living at The HomeSpun Life






4 comments:

  1. Hi Heather,

    I would be willing to be a guest blogger while you're away at Relevant.
    I'm fairly new to blogging, but would be honored and humbled to help you out. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following you for awhile. I would be willing to guest blog also.Yours are big shoes to fill! Have a blessed trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, I would like to be a guest blogger. You and I have corresponded in the past, so when I email you, I'm sure you will recognize me. I am going to send an email off to you right now. Thanks!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to help out if I can! It sounds like you've got plenty of volunteers, but if you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch. I sent you an e-mail; the sender address will contain "kriscello". Have a great weekend! ~K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.