Well, I've been extended at the "real job" and am working at least through tomorrow, and possibly some next week... so posting is grinding to a halt for a moment. I've done some blog peeking lately, and have no idea why that 4th link on yesterday's post didn't work. Sorry guys! I fixed the third link today - so hop on over and take the survey. I took the survey today.
Alas, there is no free time to write tonight (at least not write something interesting!)... even though I have a Health series I really am wanting to do a write-up on. It is amazing what we people put in our bodies these days - and we wonder why our health bills are "killing" us in this country.
I also am going to update my Recipe Blog soon. I ate the most fabulous meal at a friend's house the other night, and she was nice enough to share the recipe with me today.
Tomorrow, "Honey" comes home, too. Have I ever told you how much I love my husband? Well, these (almost) seven months apart have made me realize that commuting STINKS!!! It's not good for your creative juices either - when I'm in a funk, it is really hard to write. So... pardon my lack of enthusiasm and wit for the moment. I'm just trying to play the hand I've been dealt until the dealer calls a new game.
... and I'm busy praying the house sells soon!
Alas, there is no free time to write tonight (at least not write something interesting!)... even though I have a Health series I really am wanting to do a write-up on. It is amazing what we people put in our bodies these days - and we wonder why our health bills are "killing" us in this country.
I also am going to update my Recipe Blog soon. I ate the most fabulous meal at a friend's house the other night, and she was nice enough to share the recipe with me today.
Tomorrow, "Honey" comes home, too. Have I ever told you how much I love my husband? Well, these (almost) seven months apart have made me realize that commuting STINKS!!! It's not good for your creative juices either - when I'm in a funk, it is really hard to write. So... pardon my lack of enthusiasm and wit for the moment. I'm just trying to play the hand I've been dealt until the dealer calls a new game.
... and I'm busy praying the house sells soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!
If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.
As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.