July 13, 2005

Pitty Pot... and Other People's Posts

Here are some posts from other bloggers I have enjoyed the last few days:

Abortion Survivors
Posted by Headmistress Zookeeper at The Common Room

A Minor Whine
Posted by Holly at Threefold Cord

The Blogging Survey
Posted by Danny Carlton at Jacklewis.net

8th “circus” court rejects partial birth abortion ban
Posted by Danny Carlton at Jacklewis.net



Just popping in for a minute to let you know I'm alive and well. I'm also pretty beat (worked again today at a "real" job, cooked dinner, cleaned up the house, and went to church... so I just got home at 8:15pm). We are going to bed early tonight. I feel a little down tonight, as could be expected when one of your best friends is going through a divorce, your bank account is negative, and your husband is 300 miles away! So, I don't really want to write much tonight. Say a little prayer for me (and my friend, my bank account, and my husband) if you remember. Hopefully, God will deal with me gently (for being in my pitty-pot) and set me on my feet again tomorrow. I've got a bit of personal Bible Study to do tonight, and I want to snuggle and read books with the kids, also. So, if you came to read - sorry there's nothing really interesting tonight, but please link on over to these great articles that I have enjoyed in the last few days.

God bless you and yours. He is faithful. I keep reminding myself "This too shall pass".

3 comments:

  1. Hey, you have a right to be on a pity pot! :) What a long, long time to be apart.

    Hang in there thru the long, long days, okay? I will pray that your house will sell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I visited the abortion survivors site...oh how my heart breaks for those sweet babies. Thanks for sharing it with us all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Holly. :) I need those prayers more than you know. And you are welcome for the link... but I have to give full credit to The Common Room for that one.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.