November 03, 2005

Lego Man

legoman

This is Kaden - the Lego Man of our family. Thursday Challenge was "Creative" (which Kaden certainly is), and while the photography in this picture may not be wonderful, the subject certainly is!

tcbutton

2 comments:

  1. Your "Lego Man" is sooo cute.
    He reminds me of Oliver, our ver own "Lego Man" ...

    Tell your boy that Oliver says Hi !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks RG! Tell Oliver Kaden says Hi, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.