November 03, 2005

Nazi America Alert: Relieving Parents of Rights

Do you have the right to say what your child learns about sex (including when and how)? Well, the United States Government seems to think not. Read this disturbing article on JackLewis.net and see how your parental rights are being systematically stripped away...




Picture your FIRST, THIRD or FIFTH grader.... and imagine (at the tender ages of 6-11)....

Now look at the questions the PUBLIC school asked them without parent's consent:

The questions the parents objected to asked about the
frequency
of...

“Touching my private parts too much
Thinking about having sex
Thinking about touching other people's private parts
Thinking about sex when I don't want to
Washing myself because I feel dirty on the inside
Not trusting people because they might want sex
Getting scared or upset when I think about sex
Having sex feelings in my body
Can't stop thinking about sex
Getting upset when people talk about sex”

I would have SUED the school, also! Disappointed does not do justice to how I feel about our judicial system right now. If these parents aren't homeschooling already, I've got to ask - WHAT'S STOPPING YOU NOW???


4 comments:

  1. This is freaking me out. I just saw this on another blog. The 9th circuit is completely insane and has been for awhile.

    We have to do something!!

    Parents have no rights indeed. Man. It really makes my blood boil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, girl... it's awful. Since when did America become completely hijacked by the Liberal-Socialist-Fanatical-LeftWing-Creepy Minority?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God for the freedom to homeschool. I don't suppose that many parents really understand that "public education" is a more palatable term for "compulsory government education". There's a difference. Check out John Taylor Gatto's book, The Underground History of American Education. You can read it on-line at his website http://www.johntaylorgatto.com/It's an enlightening read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather! I found your blog from the konos e-loop. To date, I've just lurked on your blog, but wanted to share that there is information about this on Focus on the Family's site at http://www.family.org/cforum/news/a0038483.cfm

    They also have a link to contact your government officials.

    They said that this court has the most reversals of any in the nation! They really need to be reigned in. All the more reason to be on our knees.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.