October 14, 2007

ONE DAY LEFT TO WIN A FREE PRINTER!!!

So far we only have 8 entries for the printer contest. I know that doing a little bit of work is difficult to squeeze in to your schedule, but when the prize is worth $199 plus shipping and tax... isn't it worth it?

If you would like to get in on the fun... please have your contest assignment done by tomorrow at midnight (or as close as you can!). I won't turn you away if you are a teeny bit late. The assignments can be found at the original printer contest post... and there are five to pick from (and they are easy!). You DON'T have to be a homeschooler to enter. Any parent, teacher, or student who is over 18 is welcome! All you have to do is read the instructions at the original post, pick a project, and blog about the results (with photos).

Want to see who you are up against?

ENTRIES FOR THE PRINTER CONTEST




Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

5 comments:

  1. Is it too late to enter or is it Monday midnight?

    Thanks,
    Sallie (anderklan@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can enter tonight! Hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. here is my entry....it is actually for my son...he was chicken so I am bragging :)


    http://crazyhomeschoolmamma.blogspot.com/2007/10/photo-entry.html#links

    hope that is right

    www.crazyhomeschoolmamma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I hope I got it in on time.. here is the link..

    http://www.angelfire.com/sc/anderklan/blahblahblog/index.blog/1295394/what-i-love-time-spent-with-family-and-nature-on-our-summer-vacation/

    God bless,
    Sallie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your entries are supposed to be on the other post, but I'll go ahead and accept them. :) Thanks for the hard work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.