October 12, 2007

Prayers for Jerrod

I was going to post something about our free Kodak printer project tonight, but we didn't get it finished today. The kids are pumped up about it, though. Maybe tomorrow.



I also felt that the most important thing to post today would be a prayer request for Jerrod and his family... because just days ago he had very delicate and dangerous brain surgery and his parents are keeping vigil right now at the hospital for him. So far, he has responded well and even has been doing good remembering things. Praise God!

Won't you join me in prayer for this young Christian teen?


LET HIM KNOW you are praying, too! He has a prayer pager that records the zip codes of all the prayers being sent up on his behalf.
You can call and beep in while you pray: 806-721-2965

Jerrod's story and up-to-date info about his healing process and prayer requests (and more photos) can be found at Jerrod's website.


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.