June 12, 2008

Frinkles

freckles

Thursday challenge was "Bright" this week. I couldn't resist sharing the shine in Morgan's eyes in this photo I captured yesterday. She's a smart one, too (another reason to put this particular mug-shot in the "bright" category). She keeps Kaden and me on track around here. My personal secretary.

I miss Morgan tonight. She's spending the night with a buddy. I guess I can live without her for a few more hours. Isn't it sad that with each 'frinkle', they get bigger and bigger... and one day they are grown? It is so. not. fair.


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. Great picture! She does have beautiful eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photography is amazing! What a fun shot. I have a picture like this of my daughter and it always makes me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.