Go check out my post at the HSBA on photography while I play some blog hookey! We are enjoying visiting with friends we haven't seen in a year. I am not sure if I'll ever get my kids back on a regular schedule after last week off. The summer bug has bit.
Sorry for being absent from the blog. I've been...
- welcoming friends home
- visiting with blog buddies traveling through town
- dealing with insurance and dentist issues for Kaden's broken tooth
- going on a date night to eat Persian food
- watering the garden
Those things are very important, indeed.
See you Monday!
Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email
Buzz Words: Photography, Tips, Life, Personal, Photos, Pictures, HSBA, Homeschool Blog Awards, Nature, parenting, motherhood
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!
If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.
As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.