June 24, 2008

Twisted Silver Give-Away

Twisted SilverMy friend Dawn is giving away some neat custom jewelry. She said if I posted about it, I could get an extra chance at winning. Seeing as how I never have extra cash for fun stuff like jewelry, I thought I would play along.

It is so easy to enter. She just has you visit the company's website and pick out your favorite item (well... if you are like me, that was the hard part). Then leave her a comment and tell her what you loved. If you want two entries, blog about it and share her nifty graphic.

Easy, peasy.

I hesitated to share this because I really would love to win. So if you don't want to play, that's OK with me, too.

Here were a few of my favorite items at Twisted Silver:



And here's tip for them: I'll do a give-away, too! Just ship me my favorites and an extra set to give to my winner! Can't hurt to grovel.

Good luck winning at Dawn's "place"!


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.