June 25, 2008

Picture Challenge: Spiral

purina

I'm sure there's a photo challenge out there somewhere for the theme "spiral". I never can remember where the other good photo memes originate so I can keep up with them. I love 5 Minutes For Mom's version of Wordless Wednesday and Thursday Challenge. I also found this neat site that promises to give me even more inspiring photography assignments: Webshots Blog.

spiralcup

These three pictures are my spiral themed shots from this past week. Can you find the spirals I saw? I have been in a curly mood lately. Coffee spinning in warm milk, laughing giggles of little girls... "the curl of a girl", and interesting spirals of machinery - pulled tight and holding through time.

ringlets

I'm spinning in my own rite. Meeting myself coming and going. Summer is the giant busy spiral towards fall. One circle of sunshine after another. With me hoping for rain in this drought and hanging on for the ride.


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. Cute. Cute. Cute.
    I love the little girl curls, and I love the coffee cup.

    I am just glad our van tires are no longer spinning non-stop at 70mph. I am glad to have a place to stay. Not sure I am happy to be home, but I am happy to be still.

    Love, J

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get the spiral theme in all of them, but that Purina Chow picture is so Americana. I love pictures like that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.