December 21, 2008

On the Seventh Day of Christmas: Singing Singers

choircollage1_sm

The alto and the soprano. So they aren't swans-a-swimming. But they are just as pretty. Here's the collage I made of their big debut night and our visit to Mandola's Italian Market for a treat afterwords. That tree in the Triangle Courtyard was an LED masterpiece! That's how to get your Christmas lights on, folks. Every branch lit up!

And something has to be said for the beauty inside a Catholic cathedral. Not to mention the acoustic abilities of marble and granite!

I was so proud of my little choir singers.

I'd say more, but we have about seven hours of traveling ahead of us today... again.

See you from the other side of Texas tomorrow.


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.