December 20, 2008

Sixth Day of Christmas: The Six Hour Drive

redlights

The holidays have begun. For us that means an endless ribbon of freeway, a bottomless cup of coffee, a ton of holiday tunes, and the visiting of much family across the Lone Star State. The blur of Christmas lights and happy memories, one after the other... the laughter of children in the back seat... and a happy pregnant mama with a laptop traveling buddy. What more could you want? Well... besides packing up all your friends and taking them along with you.

Pray for our safety as we travel... today Arkansas, tomorrow night, Gulf Coast! We are truly the traveling Christmas gypsies.

Don't forget that you can win a Multiplication math help over at the HSBA if you share your Christmas decoration photo post at the linky there - you have until Monday to participate! And join me in sharing 12 days of Christmas photos at your own blog (sign the linky at the link).

See you tomorrow at a hot spot along the drive!


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. Yea, me! :)

    I loved your golden ring story. It was beautiful.

    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I KNOW how you feel!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.