February 07, 2009

You've Got Snacks!



We have our snack winners for the 100 Calorie Little Debbie Contest. Three whole CASES of 100 calorie goodness. Here below are my random winning numbers:





And here are the ladies who's comments corresponded with the random winning numbers:

Hannah of Everyday Musings

Karen of For Such a Time as Now

Leslie of A Jewish Journey

Congratulations snack eaters!

Thanks for playing, everyone! Be sure to go get yourself registered for the latest contest at the HSBA (a blog design). The graphic and link for that one is up in my sidebar. The contest ends on the 13th! Wish I could win it!


In Him,



Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

Buzz Words: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I am so Thankful! It has been a true Blessing finding this Blog and meeting You. The Little Debbie Snacks are an Added bonus! Praise God from whom all Blessings flow!
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.