September 21, 2009

This Little Piggy





I Heart Faces is having a photo challenge: "Completely Candid". Well, they have one every week. This week's struck a chord with me. Pulled some heartstrings. I love candid shots. I think a photograph is much more meaningful if you can catch the subject unawares. Or - if you are annoying like I am, just sit there long enough snapping shots so that they are immune to it. My kids are really good at forgetting I'm taking pictures - since I'm ALWAYS taking pictures.

So here's my entry.

And you'll have to forgive me for not sticking around... I have a huge list to check off before we hit the road tomorrow for the Type-A Mom conference. Pray for me to get the 270$ in food and gas costs that we need for the trip... and for my vehicle to hold up... and Mr. Baby to not melt down... and for my introverted heart to not burst asunder when I meet all the wonderful online friends I've been chatting with for all these blogging years.

Back to the laundry and bills...



Quick Links:
Send Me to North Carolina
Babyface
Happy Bee

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture!

    I'm having my first giveaway, come and have a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute! I love the expression...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This picture is...
    A D O R A B L E !

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling photo. Love it. Great capture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's soooo cute! I could eat him up...well, you know what I mean :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just too precious!! They are both adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so darling! What a great image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.