January 20, 2010

Born Free Twitter Party and Coupon!



I bet you can't guess what today is? It's the Born Free Twitter Party day! [Besides that, it's Morgan's birthday. She'd be mad if I didn't mention it. My sweet little girl is turning 11 today!]

Born Free is a BPA toxin-free line of plastic sippy cups, pacifiers, bottles and baby products. They sent me a sippy and passy for review and I haven't been able to get it away from little Kohen since. He actually LIKES the pacifier even though he doesn't suck on it like normal babies do. He chews on the extra soft handle (teething comfort, I guess).



The sippy cup has handles (that he adores) and the softest tip (so I don't worry about him ruining his baby teeth on it)! The entire top comes apart for easy cleaning - all the little parts pop out. He is at the stage where he wants to feed himself and is even tilting his head back to drink on his own, so this cup is awesome. Well, when he's not throwing it at us, that is. I should have named my little Viking "Bam Bam". Oh, well. He only beats, hits, and pulls the hair of who he loves.



If you follow @newbornfree on Twitter and join in the conversation today, you can win some goodies from them.

They are also offering 10% off with this coupon at their online store!




Tweet this and join the party:

"Join the all-day Twitter party celebrating the FDA's new take on the dangers of BPA. Host: @newbornfree! #BPAFreeWeek"




Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

2 comments:

  1. What a cute little guy! He looks like he's really diggin' the new sippy. I can't wait to {hopefully} see you guys {and gals} soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is so cute! How can you not love that cute little face of his! Even though as you said he "throws his little sippy cup at you and hits and pulls hair of the ones he loves." He is just adorable! Morgan must be a proud sister!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.