January 21, 2010

Blue Eyes Brown




My brown eyes are blue that this little girl is 11. She's on her way to becoming a wonderful, amazing, talented, sweet, Christian LADY. She's already smart enough, brave enough, and determined enough to do most anything she wants in the world.

She has her daddy's turquoise blue eyes, but there's a speck of her mama's golden brown in there... and I like to think she got the best of both of us.

Happy birthday Meesa. Your mama loves every speck of you; starting with the one in your right eye!


Subscribe to Sprittibee by Email

9 comments:

  1. I have an 11 year old girl today too! I love your daughters eyes...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain there sister, but I wish her a blessed birthday, nevertheless!

    Such a pretty name as well as pretty eyes! (Mine will be turning 14 soon. I suppose my eyes could get BLUER!)

    Have a great day in the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet post! Happy Birthday, Morgan. :) We love you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Morgan! Have a blessed year!
    <3 your friend in NC

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool is that!? Happy Birthday to her :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pic. What started you in photography? When? Sounds like a post to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. =) thank you all for your sweet comments. And thank you mommy for your sweet post. I love that speck in my eye especially because I love you. =) i lalu, mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog & your children are adorable! Excited to read more of your blog! I've added your button to my "expanding" blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.