September 14, 2009

You've Got Food!



I'm on my way out the door for an all-day field trip, but before I go... I wanted to make someone's day a little brighter. A little more healthy and delicious... just like R. W. Knudsen and Santa Cruz Organics!

The winner of my back to school snack box is:

TZel

I don't have your email address - so please respond before Friday or I'll have to pick another winner!

I wish I was getting another snack box. Those were so yummy. Maybe I'll stop in at Whole Foods on my way back home!

And in case you are shopping any time soon, the Gap Outlet Store is giving 10% off at their semi-annual baby sale to those who use this coupon: http://gapoutlet-twittermoms.com/test-post-1061

Have a super Monday, y'all.

And if you can spare a few dollars - please donate to my Typeamom fund. YOU can be a Sprittibee sponsor! I have 1.5 weeks to collect the rest of my travelin' money. Can you help?


Thanks so much!!!

1 comment:

  1. great blog..You should consider networking with the moms in the bizymoms North-little-rock community.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.