October 31, 2009

October Give-Away Winners!

I know you have been losing sleep over my give-away posts. Biting your nails. Wondering if it was YOU who was the winner of such wonderful prizes. Well, now you can rest easy. And a few of you can jump up and down in excitement.

The winner of the Organic Cookbook Giveaway is:



Robin at Heart of Wisdom

The winner of the Pirate's Booty Giveaway is:



Jen at the Happy Little Homemaker


The winner of the Smart Girl's Guide to Twitter E-Book Giveaway is:



Penney Douglas of A Penney With Some Sense


And the red dress goes to.... Martha Rogers.

Just email me your addresses and I'll get you in touch with your AWESOME stuff!

Thanks so much for participating. Hope you have a safe and fun weekend.


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping in to leave me a comment. I try to respond to all comments that are made, but sometimes life is busy and I am unable. If you make a point to leave a valid email address, I might just email you back instead!

If you are commenting just to leave your business links, please refrain. I don't allow free advertising here.

As always, please be kind to everyone - any comments that are rude will be deleted.