I'm digging out from under a pile of paperwork (grading, record keeping, mail, bills, checkbook...), so I'm posting light tonight. Please forgive me. Below is your second peek at the new upgrade to my blog that will be unveiled June 8th.
Hop on over and check out these priceless posts:
- Beth at the the brew*crew adventure gives a list of famous homeschool students.
- Headmistress Zookeeper at The Common Room did a fine job of posting this week's Homeschool Carnival.
- The Terrible Speller has some suds-covered kids and it looks like they are having fun in their new kiddie pool.
- The BEST MOVIE REVIEW EVER for the absolute WORST MOVIE EVER. Always fresh and funny at Nehring the Edge! I am so ashamed that I watched 3/4 of this flick! Hey, at least I wasn't a Christian back then. Don't judge me.
- Cuteness alert: LJC's furry friends are eating watermelon. Yep, a CAT and a DOG eating watermelon. I didn't think this was possible either. Photographic evidence is here.
- Glenn at Unite Later (Procrastinators of the World - Unite Later) has a funny Southern blogger post: "Freeze a Yankee". Sorry to my Northern pals!
- My friend Cindy admits that she knows how to kill a person with a plastic creamer bottle and a key. Always a laugh to pick you up at Obstreperous Heart.
Those should keep you busy! Now I'll have time to grade more papers tomorrow.
Technorati Tags: KONOS, Unit Studies, Planets, Solar System, Silly, Homeschooling, Blogging, Blogosphere, Buddies, Links, Personal, Previews, Southern, Humor, Funny, Blog-Surfing, Bloglinks, Friends