1. Planning a trip to Texas next week that includes friends, family and doctor appointments
2. Getting caught up on a huge stack of grading and recording that has fallen by the wayside
3. Nearly half way done reading "The Mislabeled Child" so I can do my book report (sorry it is taking so long!)
4. Helping my husband with a report for his college class that he is taking.
5. Getting the oil changed in my vehicle soon...
6. Bills, checkbook, paperwork, and deskwork that has to be done before Saturday
7. Selling some used curriculum
8. Getting the 2005-6 stuff entered into a spreadsheet for later blog use
9. Packing for our trip and working out a budget
10. Paying off some debt with our tax refund
11. Preparing an art lesson for Wednesday (Morgan gets to use her new wooden art easel and nice paints finally... and we all get to share them!)
12. Trying to finish off our huge stack of library books so we can return them before we leave town
I set up a great new schedule and list/box system that the kids and I have been using now for two weeks and it is really helping them to stay on track. With so many things on my plate, blogging has had to take a back seat. I apologize and appreciate those of you who check in on me despite my blog neglect. As soon as I get these projects completed, I'll be back in here to start my 2005-6 Homeschool Series posts.
Hope you are having a wonderful week... and that by tomorrow, I'll be able to squeeze some blogging time back in to my schedule!
Love in Him,
Buzz Words: overload, busy, trip, schedule, homeschool, life, personal, blogging, reading, plans, grading, responsibility, teacher, projects, to do list, getting things done, time management