I left Texas in the dust today on my way to Blissdom. Those are my drinks and snacks up there. Sorry about the silence in here, but there's only so much blogging that can get done while you are packing the back end of your vehicle so tight that you can't slip a piece of paper between the suitcases, hanging clothes, or boxes that touch the padded top of the vehicle. And eating lunch out of the back of your truck. And keeping the baby happy by singing endless rounds of "The Wheels on the Bus".
While I was busy stuffing my things in the SUV, my sponsor, Springpad was cooking up a super awesome give-away for me to help them with at the conference. They are offering one Blissdom attendee a 100$ gift certificate to the Container Store! Talk about an organizing dream come true?!
I have been getting to know my Springpad account and have found that it is really a handy tool. I used the grocery list the other day to check off things on my list as I shopped, and tonight I used it to remember a site I wanted to go back to later. The site has a Blissdom page that contains a ton of links for Blissdom attendees about Nashville, the hotel, and all things social-media. It's a 'free online personal organizer'. Why don't you give it a try?
If you are going to Blissdom, create a a FREE Springpad account and you will be entered to win a $100 gift certificate from The Container Store!
Already have a Springpad account? Just spring the Blissdom Event to enter. You can find that on my profile at www.springpadit.com/sprittibee. The winner will be randomly selected and contacted on February 12th by email.
When you sign up for Springpad with this link, your profile will be preloaded with:
* A FREE Blissdom Travel Planner, helping you keep all of your important information in one place
* Organized links to the conference’s sessions and speakers in one place
* Lots of Restaurants and attractions to check out in Nashville
* A Packing List that you can customize
* A Budget Tracker to keep track of Blissdom expenses
* One spot to keep your session notes, with Springpad’s customizable notebooks
Other tips on how to use Springpad to keep you organized at the conference:
* Use the web clipper to keep track of new sites you learn about, including your fellow bloggers’ sites!
* Set alarms to remind you to attend particular sessions at the conference.
* Not near your laptop? Pull up your Springpad data on your mobile phone.
So while I'm driving the last few hours to Nashville in the morning, be sure to sign up for your free account and enter to win the gift certificate! See you at Blissdom!