November 17, 2010
Remember those grand plans of a scheduled blog calendar, a scheduled school week, a general keeping of commitments previously jotted down on my day-planner? Well... let's just say this week is still a 'work in progress'.
- we ran out of diapers and had to go out for errands in the middle of a school day
- the baby wrote on the couch again
- some time after two solid days of teething, uncontrollable flailing fits of baby-rage when he didn't get his way, and waking in the middle of the night for a bottle (reverting back to his infancy)...
- it seems the Viking has caught a cold
- and now he can't breathe (which makes sleeping for anyone in the house difficult)
So I'm praying that little dude doesn't pass his nasty germs to the rest of us because we have another doctor appointment for big sister (who is equally falling apart with her still-undiagnosed chronic back pain and now vision issues) on Friday... along with mama's OBGYN check up for the baby bump.
Because it would stink to go to the doctor sick or reschedule. And,
- my blood pressure may not be perfect right now, either
SO... say a prayer for us and all the other issues we have that are just - well - unbloggable. And I'll be sure to get caught up on that blog calendar list for you as soon as 'normal' (whatever that is) returns to the bee hive.
I haven't forgot about the Geography post, the P...review, the Relevant pictures, and the winner of this week's Christian Music CD give-away. I'm just a bit detained at the moment.
Life is never boring.
*update 11/18 ... and now Morgan is sick...