THINK LIKE A WINNER
What are the traits that make one a winner and another a loser? The big difference is how he or she thinks. The attitude will govern his or her actions.
* A winner is always ready to tackle something new... a loser is prone to believe it can't be done.
* A winner isn't afraid of competition... a loser excuses himself with the idea that the competition may beat him out.
* A winner knows he's sometimes wrong and is willing to admit his mistakes... a loser can usually find someone to blame.
* A winner is challenged by a new problem... a loser doesn't want to face it.
* A winner is decisive... a loser frustrates himself with indecision.
* A winner realizes there is no time like the present to get a job done... a loser is prone to procrastinate with the hope that things will be better tomorrow.
* A winner thinks positively, acts positively and lives positively... a loser usually has a negative attitude and a negative approach to everything.
So, if you want to be a winner, THINK like a winner... ACT like a winner... and sooner than you think, you WILL BE a winner!
~ Author Unknown
Pretty good advice, eh? Now I need to stop procrastinating and get my desk cleaned off and my calendar ready for school tomorrow. Because I KNOW it won't be a better day tomorrow unless I tackle it!